wanting eggs

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by brian348, Jan 15, 2011.

1. brian348

brian348 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2010
    Drakesboro
    hello all, I'm looking for easter egger eggs to incubate. let me know if you would like to sell some. wanting them soon so to have layers for spring.

thanks, Brian

2. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Sorry, I just have ONE, but it is a very pretty blue egg she lays. good luck, they are such nice eggs.

3. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Quote:Hi Brian, and welcome to BYC!

It is helpful if you give your state/location/area. Perhaps someone on BYC lives near you and can help you out, rather than trying to ship hatching eggs in the middle of winter (it can have disappointing results).

Good luck to you, and once again, welcome! [​IMG] Hope you find the eggs you're looking for.

4. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    Just keep in mind that even if you hatch them out early they may not lay until later on. My EE's are 8 months old and one of them laid their first egg yesterday. The other has not laid at all. Good luck getting your eggs. They are wonderful chickens with sweet personalities.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  5. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I could do a few...I have an EE hen that lays a pinkish egg with white speckles on it, and she is in with a lavender Ameraucana rooster, also I have what is SUPPOSED to be a pure Ameraucana pullet that's laying olive green eggs in with the same roo, don't know if it's one of the lavenders or one of the blacks though, so the chicks would either be lavender or black/lav split...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by