wanting eggs

brian348

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 25, 2010
Drakesboro
hello all, I'm looking for easter egger eggs to incubate. let me know if you would like to sell some. wanting them soon so to have layers for spring.

thanks, Brian

Quote:
Hi Brian, and welcome to BYC!

It is helpful if you give your state/location/area. Perhaps someone on BYC lives near you and can help you out, rather than trying to ship hatching eggs in the middle of winter (it can have disappointing results).

Good luck to you, and once again, welcome!
smile.png
Hope you find the eggs you're looking for.

Just keep in mind that even if you hatch them out early they may not lay until later on. My EE's are 8 months old and one of them laid their first egg yesterday. The other has not laid at all. Good luck getting your eggs. They are wonderful chickens with sweet personalities.

Last edited:
I could do a few...I have an EE hen that lays a pinkish egg with white speckles on it, and she is in with a lavender Ameraucana rooster, also I have what is SUPPOSED to be a pure Ameraucana pullet that's laying olive green eggs in with the same roo, don't know if it's one of the lavenders or one of the blacks though, so the chicks would either be lavender or black/lav split...

Back
Top Bottom