Wanting Jumbo Brown Hatching Eggs!

SiTran

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 4, 2012
Louisville, KY
Hi Everyone!

New to the community, and just want to ask for recommendations on locating some eggs to hatch. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Sites? Hatching mistakes made in the past?

Thank you.

Do a google search for "James Marie Farms" They have a XL meat bird thats the real deal... Good guy too... Good Luck, Bill

Yeah, I got some chicks from craigslist. ;) They are laying now, but I am looking for some new bloodline. Spice up the gene pool! If you know what I mean? Thanks!

For every 1 legit breeder selling eggs on Ebay, there are 25 "breeders" selling junk. There is a really easy method to "research" the Ebay seller that you are buying from. All you have to do is to click on his/her feedback history, and do a little search as to how often that seller is buying junk eggs from other Ebay sellers. A legit breeder doesn't have to buy all kinds of eggs from all kinds of sellers, and should have good stable lines of pure stock that hasn't been contaminated with other peoples stuff every 2 weeks. Try it sometime. It's eye opening, and the truth is right there in black and white.

For every 1 legit breeder selling eggs on Ebay, there are 25 "breeders" selling junk. There is a really easy method to "research" the Ebay seller that you are buying from. All you have to do is to click on his/her feedback history, and do a little search as to how often that seller is buying junk eggs from other Ebay sellers. A legit breeder doesn't have to buy all kinds of eggs from all kinds of sellers, and should have good stable lines of pure stock that hasn't been contaminated with other peoples stuff every 2 weeks. Try it sometime. It's eye opening, and the truth is right there in black and white.

Amen Brother! Theres a difference between Quail enthusiast, and a real breeder .... A few "enthusiast" eventually work their operations to the level of being a "breeder". But Most sell out and just become "Bird Hoarders" that generate income by peddling any egg laid on ebay... There are a few Ebay sellers that are true breeders. But they are far out numbered by "enthusiast"..... Bill

Back
Top Bottom