Wanting to swap eggs for the spring of 2018?

see I really would love half a dozen pure polish might get 1 or 2 pullet from that
from auction bought 8 dozen eggs might get me through a month then go get more also picked up 5 1/2 gallon white buckets BF always loosing his now he has these to muck around but also bought 3 EE young not laying yet about a month behind the two I moved to main coop last night but these are with the two young EE from junebug on here
I will be using my lavender Americana on my 4 black EE 2 blue OE 2 lace EE
also have a lavender growing up in the new coop with the 5 pullets in there now and with the 5 Marans peeps and 4 silkies the marans are so small they do not count :lauyet

I'm willing to swap Muscovy hatching eggs for some chicken hatching eggs come spring!

We have the gambit here of the 3 of us and our birds what kind of eggs are you looking for or the ones that will hatch and we are staying with April or May to this

Any breed of chickens. Can even be mix breds. I'm going to use them as a hatching project for my nephews 4th grade class. His teacher asked me for chicken eggs but I only have Muscovy's. She originally wanted them before Nov. for chicks to hatch before they leave for Christmas break.

Any breed of chickens. Can even be mix breds. I'm going to use them as a hatching project for my nephews 4th grade class. His teacher asked me for chicken eggs but I only have Muscovy's. She originally wanted them before Nov. for chicks to hatch before they leave for Christmas break.

you can get them closer than me and mine are all molt just now the cockerel I have are still too young

I am currently trying to sell my OEGBs, but I still have all of the others listed. I will get you a pic of the Polish Phoenix chicks. I gave one to a friend as a thank you for the rooster, the rest were found by predators. But the last time I saw them, they had large to medium sized crests, and were getting quite long tails.

Back
Top Bottom