War is declared!!! Mwahahahaha :P

WoodChic

The Chic Chick
10 Years
Oct 27, 2009
KKV HQ
Ok, this is a war thread. There will be 2 default teams, and if you want you can start your own seperate team, but we don't want to many teams so please only do this if you really have to! Now here are the rules:

- Be nice. Of course this war is not meant to be a real war, and please keep it only in this thread. No calling people names, and no holding grudges.
- No acting other peoples characters!!! They control their characters, and it's completely up to them what they do!
- Be realistic with your character. Nobody dies, but if you were laserbeamed 3 times, I think you should at least have your character fall down.
tongue.png
Nobody likes invincible characters.
- No teleporting! This is supposed to be a realistic thread! Your person should move in real time, and has to actually travel somewhere, not just "pfff, I appeared!".
tongue2.gif

- Have fun!!!

Everyone can PM their other team members to make stratagies if they like. And please PM me if you guys have any suggestions for other rules and stuff! So... Lets get playing! Errr.... Fighting.
wink.png

Team 1:

WoodChic

Team 2:

P.S. we also need names for the teams, so go ahead and suggest some.
smile.png

Quote:
hey! i already made a thread like this!
somad.gif

hmm.png
Well I couldn't really tell what your thread was about. Sorry. But I was thinking of making this thread before I saw yours.
hmm.png

Quote:
hey! i already made a thread like this!
somad.gif

hmm.png
Well I couldn't really tell what your thread was about. Sorry. But I was thinking of making this thread before I saw yours.
hmm.png

oh, okay!

Back
Top Bottom