Warmed up eggs

Lynzer

In the Brooder
May 10, 2021
I’ll start with my situation then my question..
I was removing some quail from one of my incubators. Because there were still eggs left I heated up and steamed up my bathroom in order to safely open it without loosing humidity. That was successful...
I had an egg carton of eggs set aside in my washroom (same room that was heated up) that were due to go in the incubator tomorrow afternoon after I pick up 12 other eggs that were going in with the additional ones in my washroom. About a half hour after warming up my bathroom I realized my chicken eggs were in the bathroom! Now that my washroom is cooling down will this ruin my chicken eggs? Should I just put them in my second incubator now and then add my silkies eggs in tomorrow afternoon? It would about a 14hrs difference in start time. Or just wait till tomorrow and put them all in together and hope the warm air won’t ruin them?
i hope that makes sense! I’m worried I ruined my chicken eggs and I’m not sure what to do or what my options are? Thank you!

I’m not sure the temp but I had a small space heater running and the hot water in the shower running for about a half hour. The eggs had some condensation on them. Should I just leave them there and wait for my other eggs and put them all in tomorrow afternoon together?

Back
Top Bottom