Warning graphic w/pics What attacked (and killed) my duck?

Had it happen last night, heard coyote sound then my ducks, came to find them (3) dead one taken away, this is what was left, so not sure if you have coyotes or a fox but ours was coyote, but a fox could have also done yours. Sorry it happened to you guys. 🍻
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m fairly certain this one was not either coyote or fox for us (but we do have them). We ended up losing a 2nd duck about 6 weeks later to a Racoon (neighbor came to put them up and found 1 duck decapitated and the Racoon scurried up the fence and got away)

I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m fairly certain this one was not either coyote or fox for us (but we do have them). We ended up losing a 2nd duck about 6 weeks later to a Racoon (neighbor came to put them up and found 1 duck decapitated and the Racoon scurried up the fence and got away)
I now have such a dislike for raccoons foxes, and coyotes. I’m sorry for your loss as well.

Opossum or raccoon.
I heard the sound of coyotes but we do also have possums, never knew they where that aggressive, raccoons haven’t seen, but I don’t doubt that there isn’t a few out there. I have a new hatred for them, only had hawks take away the chickens, nature is brutal.

I now have such a dislike for raccoons foxes, and coyotes. I’m sorry for your loss as well.
Not sure if this is the one that killed our biggest drake, but we caught it first night we put the trap out. You can see it snarling it’s teeth at me.

Attachments

• 33893506-802E-455E-A397-E091931FFB00.jpeg
    33893506-802E-455E-A397-E091931FFB00.jpeg
    883.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 3E9EDF93-84B5-4A23-A8B0-EB2BB09A1298.jpeg
    3E9EDF93-84B5-4A23-A8B0-EB2BB09A1298.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Had it happen last night, heard coyote sound then my ducks, came to find them (3) dead one taken away, this is what was left, so not sure if you have coyotes or a fox but ours was coyote, but a fox could have also done yours. Sorry it happened to you guys. 🍻
Yeah these guys where my babies, we have chickens and such but this was a big blow (responding to the sad face) Tonyroo, but nature is brutal sometimes, comes with the territory 🙂🍻

Back
Top Bottom