(Warning: morbid)... but pretty funny IMO

Mine are constantly unearthing car parts and beer cans from the peole that lived here before. There is always something new to find that they have dug up. Thank God no body parts so far.
lau.gif

I can't credit this all to the chickens since the gopher tortoises, pocket gophers, dog, and my rototiller have all made their contributions as well, but the birds have scratched up an Indian arrowhead and a number of chert chips resulting from the manufacture of them. From the research I've done so far I believe we had an Indian village somewhere in the very near vicinity so now anything that turns up the soil has gotten me looking after every rain.

Quote:
Collection agents, IRS auditors and postal workers beware indeed.

My Fil is a mail carrier and has been flogged by roos on a route he once had. They had to put a notice up for other mail carriers that there was attack chickens. Some thought it was funny until the roos chased them down the street.

Someone on here once posted about feeding their chhickens fresh roadkill that they scraped off the road. I think that's going a bit too far, but just goes to show.... chickens will eat just about anything.

I had a rat get its fat self stuck halfway through the chicken wire and the chickens were pecking at its tail. We killed it, but didn't have time to remove it right away and the next day, its face and arms were chewed down to the bone! (Not by the chickens tho, by fellow rats. It was on the other side of the wire that was eaten) either way....ew!

Back
Top Bottom