warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

"Sootfur would like to see you." he whispered.
Mintpaw smiled faintly and slowly rose to her feet. The light was dim and the sun was just barely rising over the distant mountains.
She followed Brackenfur towards the den where he watched over Sootfur.
In the other corner, Firestar watched as he led Mintpaw over to Sootfur. "You wanted me?" She meowed softly, to the ray cat. ( I cannot remember what was wrong with sootfur......where was she hurt?)
Sootfur nodded, "Yes. I am wondering if ......once I heal........I can take you hunting?" Her voice rose and then lowered to a whisper.

Mintpaw gasped and cried, "OH YES!" Brackenfur shushed her. "Yes!yes!yes!" Mintpaw exclaimed. "BUT-----" Mintpaw deflated, and held her bated breath. "You must promise to let Brackenfur and your mentor come!" Sootfur continued. She wearily watched her facial expressions as they twisted into a contorted frown. "Oh alright!"
Shadowfire stirred and whispered to Firestar, "Oh, are they in love?" She teased. "You just noticed?" He meowed sarcastically. She meowed back just as sarcastically. "No, I am felling better thanks to that Cat-mint." Shadowfire leaned up and licked Firestar's cheek.
"Good." He meowed, kissing her back.

( the next morning) P.S <---------------------- that means that when you write the next thing start it at the next morning.:)

Mintpaw could hardly wait for Lilyblossom to wake up. Finally, her mentor came out of the warrior den. Mintpaw skipped up to her. "Sootfur's going to go hunting with us when she's better!"
Lilyblossom, still sluggish, stretched out and said, "That's great, but she won't be better for a while. Today, I'll show you the Clan territory."

Mintpaw could hardly wait for Lilyblossom to wake up. Finally, her mentor came out of the warrior den. Mintpaw skipped up to her. "Sootfur's going to go hunting with us when she's better!"
Lilyblossom, still sluggish, stretched out and said, "That's great, but she won't be better for a while. Today, I'll show you the Clan territory."
Brackenfur licked Sootfur's cheek, then padded lightly up to Lilyblossom. He hadn't gotten much sleep and his eyelids drooped. "Have fun!" he smiled at the eager Mintpaw. Then he ducked into the warriors den, and curled up in his nest. He rested his head on his paws and slept.

Brackenfur licked Sootfur's cheek, then padded lightly up to Lilyblossom. He hadn't gotten much sleep and his eyelids drooped. "Have fun!" he smiled at the eager Mintpaw. Then he ducked into the warriors den, and curled up in his nest. He rested his head on his paws and slept.
Firestar who had not gotten much more sleep then Brackenfur had yawned, but he could not go to sleep in the middle of the day. He was the leader so he had lots of daily responsibilities.

He nudged Shadowfire and stretched his back, Sootfur lay there staring at the den wall, her mentor curled his tail with hers as he drifted into a sound sleep.
Shadowfire smiled and meowed softly. "I am felling better, I will go and hunt for some fresh-kill for Sootfur." At that she swiftly left the large den. Leaving Firestar in the den with Sootfur and the sleeping Brackenfur. He nodded a good morning and slowly padded out of the den, but in the corner of one golden eye he saw Sootfur lean close to Brackenfur and lick his cheek. Firestar smiled and thought, I wonder what it must have been like for Brackenfur to have to see only Shadowfire come home from that hunting trip. I will never know.

Nightpaw meowed a good morning to Firestar as she walked into the den. "Where's Shadowfire?" she asked. She seemed worried about something.

"I am an apprentice, I am an apprentice, I am an apprentice!" Nightpaw meowed proudly to everyone she saw.

(Nightpaw=med cat, Nightpaw=kit)

Nightpaw meowed a good morning to Firestar as she walked into the den. "Where's Shadowfire?" she asked. She seemed worried about something.

"I am an apprentice, I am an apprentice, I am an apprentice!" Nightpaw meowed proudly to everyone she saw.

(Nightpaw=med cat, Nightpaw=kit)
I wrote a bunch and then lost it.>:{ Ugh to the max.

Firestar who had not gotten much more sleep then Brackenfur had yawned, but he could not go to sleep in the middle of the day. He was the leader so he had lots of daily responsibilities.

He nudged Shadowfire and stretched his back, Sootfur lay there staring at the den wall, her mentor curled his tail with hers as he drifted into a sound sleep.
Shadowfire smiled and meowed softly. "I am felling better, I will go and hunt for some fresh-kill for Sootfur." At that she swiftly left the large den. Leaving Firestar in the den with Sootfur and the sleeping Brackenfur. He nodded a good morning and slowly padded out of the den, but in the corner of one golden eye he saw Sootfur lean close to Brackenfur and lick his cheek. Firestar smiled and thought, I wonder what it must have been like for Brackenfur to have to see only Shadowfire come home from that hunting trip. I will never know.
Sootfur opened her eyes, and breathed deeply. Brackenfur's scent reached her nose and she smiled. Brackenfur lifted his head, and nuzzled her.

Back
Top Bottom