warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

Sootfur purred in a seductive tone, "lets go hunt." Brackenfur meowed a reply, "OH Ok."
Sootfur pulled herself up, and stretched. Her wounds were healing fast, but she would still need to take it easy. She walked to the front of the den, and breathed deeply. The fresh air smelled so good. "Where do you want to go?" She purred to Brackenfur.

Sootfur pulled herself up, and stretched. Her wounds were healing fast, but she would still need to take it easy. She walked to the front of the den, and breathed deeply. The fresh air smelled so good. "Where do you want to go?" She purred to Brackenfur.
Brackenfur smiled and meowed. "The east meadow is safe and has good-game.Lets go there" Sootfur nodded and the two lovers picked their way silently through the camp. The other members smiled and waved their tails at the couple. Sootfur smiled, as they left camp and frolicked through the tall green grass in the meadow."We better keep quiet if we want to eat anything!" Brackenfur reminded. Sootfur slowed and limped a little. The leaping made her wounds sore. "I will get something. You stay her Sootfur." Brackenfur meowed softly and licked her cheek, as he stole away, fading into the dark green grass. Sootfur watched her love walk away and vanish with him. Until he returns, she is all alone.

I'm sorry, but i can't get on here any more!
hit.gif
Please take off Mintpaw, you guys can keep Sunpelt and Lilyblossom if you want.

Rowanfrost: A dilute brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and legs, and a thin white blaze. Her eyes are a bright amber, and her fur is fairly shorthaired.

Personality: She is a mischievous and adventurous kitty, getting her head into everything. She has a heart of gold despite what she may assert herself to be.

Skills: she is an amazing swimmer, with okay hunting and running skills, and exceptional battle skills

Back
Top Bottom