warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

(I don't understand u clucky! Are you asking if I am an apprentice or warrior/queen?)

Mintpaw tried to shake off the tiny kit playfully. She pretended to roar in pain and collapsed to the ground in mock defeat. "You beat me! No!" She felt more tiny claws and knew the kits were standing on her. As the kits squealed with delight, Mintpaw remember life at the barn. She felt homesick at the thought. No. she told herself. You are a Clan cat now. You must stay strong.

(I don't understand u clucky! Are you asking if I am an apprentice or warrior/queen?)

Mintpaw tried to shake off the tiny kit playfully. She pretended to roar in pain and collapsed to the ground in mock defeat. "You beat me! No!" She felt more tiny claws and knew the kits were standing on her. As the kits squealed with delight, Mintpaw remember life at the barn. She felt homesick at the thought. No. she told herself. You are a Clan cat now. You must stay strong.
Yes I am asking you that cinn.queen

"C'mon kits. Leave her alone. " Meowed firestar lifting them off of Mintpaw.

(Okay thanks! I'm an apprentice right now.)
Mintpaw laughed. "That's okay. It's hard to resist playing with these kits!"
Cloudkit frowned. "Will you come back to play later?"
"Yes!" Mintpaw reassured the kits. She dashed to catch up with Firestar. "Where are the other apprentices?"

Shadowfire and Sootfur padded into camp. Sootfur had a vole, and Shadowfire had a mouse. They set them on the fresh-kill pile. Sootfur watched as Firestar showed Mintpaw around. The sun was beginning to set over the trees and Sootfur knew is was time for her and Mintpaw to become part of the clan. Her skin tingled with excitement.

Nightkit rolled her eyes and jumped out of her reach a few seconds to late. Nightkit's fur along her back stuck up in little waves, making her look like a hedgehog. "Mother!" she yelped.

Nightkit rolled her eyes and jumped out of her reach a few seconds to late. Nightkit's fur along her back stuck up in little waves, making her look like a hedgehog. "Mother!" she yelped.
(Nightkit is a boy Rezia)

Shadowfire purred in amusement. "Here try a little bit of mouse."

(Ohhhh... Whoops? Sorry about that... I thought that before you said he was a she...)

Nightkit tried, unsuccesfully, to flatten his fur. Stomping off in the direction of his mother, he looked up at her. "Fix it, please!" he said, waiting for her to smooth his fur down.

Shadowfire continued to purr as she flattened Nightkit's fur with long strokes of her tongue.

"Now I'm wet!!" Cloudkit mewed unhappily.

Sootfur watched the tiny kit, and purred. She couldn't wait to be part of the clan.

(Clucky! Can it be time for the vigil? Please!)

Back
Top Bottom