warrior cats clan!!!!!!!! come and join! ( I will choose your warrier name) Thunderclan

Nightpaw woke up suddenly. What the heck woke me up? She sleepily asked herself. She smelled sickness getting stronger and stronger every second. She bolted upright in her mossy bed.

Shadowfire laid in her and Firestar's with heat pulsing from her body but shivering.
----------
Cloudpaw(formerly Cloudkit) pounced on Sootfur,

I need somebody to take over my cats: Shadowfire and Cloudpaw. until i return.

(Clucky- Remember who RPs Sootfur. I know u want the romance to happen. Patience.
smile.png
)
Remember that we made a deal????? :~p~

Shadowfire laid in her and Firestar's with heat pulsing from her body but shivering.
----------

I will.

( Why is Shadowfire shivering? Fever? )

"Shadowfire? What's the matter?" Meowed Firestar with a concerned expression on his face. He hushed his voice so the playful young cats that played in the other corner of the den did not hear him. "Oh.. I am just a bit cold is all." She meowed in a weak reply. Firestar did not fall for it and sat up. Shadowfire silently passed out ...her head in the crook of his arm. "Cloudpaw! Go get Nightpaw and Cinderpelt. Tell them Mom is sick. " Cloudkit dashed out the door of the den. Sootfur was immediatly at her sisters side. Mintpaw was directly after she had tossed the other two kits off of her. They tagged along, un-aware of their mom being sick. When Cinderpelt arrived they were instantly set to work. Brewing herbs and soothing Shadowfire who obviously was very sick with some disease.

images
Her green eyes had a glazed look to them when she awoke. The herbal concoction was strong and very helpful yet she had a low-grade fever runnning steadily.

Mintpaw couldn't help but overhear Nightpaw's laments about catmint. What is catmint? she wondered.
Sunpelt coughed loudly beside her. Mintpaw remembered that the elder had wanted medicine for her cough. "What herbs do you need for your cough?" she asked.
"Catmint," Sunpelt replied.
Out of all herbs! "We don't have any! Shadowfire is sick and needs some too. I should get some, but I don't know where it is!" Mintpaw wailed with frustration.

----------

Sootfur rolled over him, purring in delight. "I'm part of your clan now!" She said gleefully. She looked over to the other side of the camp, and saw Firestar tail wrapped around his paws, whiskers trembling. "Hold on Cloudpaw. I'll be right back to get you". And with that she ran to Firestar.
"Firestar! Whats wrong?" she yowled.

Mintpaw decided to do something about the lack of catmint. She scanned the area for Nightpaw, and found the blind apprentice close by Cinderpelt. "Nightpaw! I need some catmint! Tell me where to find it and what it looks like!"

Back
Top Bottom