Was Lurking, Decided to join

NewchickNanna

Chirping
Mar 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I have been reading in your forums for quite a while and finally decided to join. I am new to chickens, live in a large city in southeast Michigan, that does not allow them ,but doing it anyway. For years people have raised chickens in this city as long as their neighbors don’t get upset. So, I’m going to give it a try.
I recently bought 4 little chicks from a tractor supply, but can only identify 2 of them, so I’m going to hop on over to a thread I saw and see if some someone can help me.
Thank you for having this website. This is really been great in helping me tp prepare!

Hello Everyone,
I have been reading in your forums for quite a while and finally decided to join. I am new to chickens, live in a large city in southeast Michigan, that does not allow them ,but doing it anyway. For years people have raised chickens in this city as long as their neighbors don’t get upset. So, I’m going to give it a try.
I recently bought 4 little chicks from a tractor supply, but can only identify 2 of them, so I’m going to hop on over to a thread I saw and see if some someone can help me.
Thank you for having this website. This is really been great in helping me tp prepare!
Welcome to BYC!!Were happy to help you with questions you might have!!:):welcome

Hello Everyone,
I was a member a year ago and found this forum to be the best in help and super friendly too.

Back
Top Bottom