Washington and Oregon ???

I'm trying to figure out how I can enjoy the new indoor pool in my basement!
tongue.png

I'm on the top of a hill, so I'm OK. Other people not so much. Really did rain for a couple days. Right now the news is saying that the dams are all full and need to dump water into the rivers. (Just what they need). Last night on my way home from work there was water spraying about 15 inches inches into the air from the storm drains in the streets. Some of the people I work with had hellish commutes yesterday, so many roads closed. And it sounded like there was no major roads open in or out of western washington yesterday. The news just said white pass eastbound was open, so when the final avalanche hits and we slide into the Pacific, we can all run east.
roll.png
Will the chickens run with me?
Imp-soaked

Oh! and coffeelady3, maybe get basement ducks.

Last edited:
Ok here in Graham up on the hill. Had 5 friends in the valley spend the night last night. They went home today to survey the damage..
sad.png

the river sorta near my house is SO full its up into the horse pastures , like FEET and almost into the road.. its scarry.. everything is sooo saturated that nothing can absorb anything ! kinda scarry !

Quote:
we didnt think our crall space was flodded.. we opened it up, it was a few INCH.ES from touching the top (our floors) OMG we almost peed ourlsenves.. we started buckets lol >.>

I work with a guy (new to Wa) that lives on the river in North Bend. He came into work yesterday saying that he loved the sound of the river, and how it was all the way up to his yard.
ep.gif
I asked him where were his dogs. He has a little and medium sized dog. He said at home of course. I then asked how well they could swim. He looked at me kinda funny and said Should I have brought them to work? I said NO that he might be able to pick them up at the mouth of the river later. I told him a story about some friends of mine who thought their basement wouldn't flood, and left their dachshounds there. Came home to find them both drowned. My coworker left work to go home and check on his dogs.

Imp-shaking his head

The dogs and house were fine.

Back
Top Bottom