Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Where is everyone ????????????????????????
idunno.gif

Ok I guess I will just go back to work then !

Happy Birthday!

I got our new girl she has been so good. We have been outside most of the day makings the chickens safe still have a lot more to do. She has just been hanging out with us.

Looking for hatching eggs!
Anyone in the Shelton/Olympia/Tumwater/Lacey/Rochester area have fertile eggs for sale? Looking for any of the following: favorolle, silkie, frizzle, Brahma, Cochin, Wyandotte or buff orpington eggs... other types too possibly.
We just did our first hatching and anxious to do another! Hubby made a new brooder that is looking nice and running great.
Hoping to get some eggs this weekend, preferably saturday.
Look up DuckDrover. Still a couple hours left in the day... Crack me up with the short notice thing!

Where is everyone ????????????????????????
idunno.gif

Ok I guess I will just go back to work then !
Dunno other's excuse, but we brought in a fixer trailer, did a blackberry burn pile and been movin' chippings all day... :)

One of my first "Issues" I had to see a Dermatologist about, was diagnosed as "Dermagrafica"......yes it was fun in the sense that you can "Write" anything on my skin even with your finger, and it will welt up, raised and angry !
Of course the not so fun part was the waist of my pants, the elastic of underwear, the brushing of teeth, the combing of my hair, all would raise welts, including wind on my skin !
Yeah...I am weird too !
tongue.png
When I worked retail, it would annoy the heck out of me. Even now I still get bugged from time to time when people stare. I remember when I went in for a job interview and was so nervous that it would show up and I'd be asked about it. On my first day, I told them I had sensitive skin so I might just randomly welt, turned out the boss's wife has the same thing. Thanks to the internet (mainly facebook) I have found others that have it so I don't feel as alone or feel like I'm a mutant. The main bright side is that I never bruise though, always welt

When I worked retail, it would annoy the heck out of me. Even now I still get bugged from time to time when people stare. I remember when I went in for a job interview and was so nervous that it would show up and I'd be asked about it. On my first day, I told them I had sensitive skin so I might just randomly welt, turned out the boss's wife has the same thing. Thanks to the internet (mainly facebook) I have found others that have it so I don't feel as alone or feel like I'm a mutant. The main bright side is that I never bruise though, always welt
I am on heart meds...I bruise super easy and I get tons of comments on that.....I have a sheep farm so often get bruise on my arms and legs. I usually get the question of "do you have family issues"...I just tell them I am on blood thinners and wrestle sheep and end of issue.

Back
Top Bottom