Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

What a nice pic. And to think the Chicken Rustler is still lurking about. Make sure to keep yer coops locked ya just never know where he may turn up to rustle yer chookies. A sly one he is ! ! !
lau.gif

I think it's caseacres.com

I do breed the Langshans, in all three colors, but at this point they wouldn't be ready by september even if I had some available. Just a slooooow maturing breed.
Those look a lot better than most Marans you see, tails are a bit pinched but look solid. I wasn't implying you screwed anything up, just that names attached to lines mean nothing.

I do not agree with BYC's photo policy. Pictures of my birds when I take them can be found on my website, which is currently under construction, or at shows this fall. Fatefarm.webs.com is my website
You are lucky BYC has let you advertise that you have a web site...in the past 6-8 months, they have wiped clean the web sites most of us have advertised in our signature lines.
Advertise eggs or birds for sale, (that are on BYC only, nothing for sale on any other sites !) but nothing more, no hobbies or self made artistic items for sale either.
old.gif

Question: I saw that the Georgian's have a map on Zeemaps.com where they can add a marker to represent their location. I'd love to know who on BYC is close to me, but going through all the posts to find members nearby is impossible. Is there already a map like this in existence for Washingtonians? I'm in SW Washington, 5 minutes from Portland, so a Portland map would be interesting to me as well, if anyone knows of one.
If not, shall we make one??

Here's theirs: Yo Georgians on ZeeMaps
Hi Manda, welcome to BYC...as far as I have heard, in the front of BYC there is (was) a sticky linked to where we (all states) could stick where we were.
I have never gone there, and do not know of anyone who has.
Sorry...but if you hang around here, I am sure those close to you will pop up !

welcome-byc.gif

I will see if I can find that link but I would not hold my breath~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
idunno.gif

You are lucky BYC has let you advertise that you have a web site...in the past 6-8 months, they have wiped clean the web sites most of us have advertised in our signature lines.
Advertise eggs or birds for sale, (that are on BYC only, nothing for sale on any other sites !) but nothing more, no hobbies or self made artistic items for sale either. :old

It's not in my signature line. It's in my profile which is always allowed. And I'm not selling anything. LOL

Question: I saw that the Georgian's have a map on Zeemaps.com where they can add a marker to represent their location. I'd love to know who on BYC is close to me, but going through all the posts to find members nearby is impossible. Is there already a map like this in existence for Washingtonians? I'm in SW Washington, 5 minutes from Portland, so a Portland map would be interesting to me as well, if anyone knows of one.
If not, shall we make one??

Here's theirs: Yo Georgians on ZeeMaps

I think that's a cool idea. Also welcome to BYC, sounds like you're in my neck of the woods. I'm in Battle Ground, WA about 10 minutes north of Portland.

Hi Manda, welcome to BYC...as far as I have heard, in the front of BYC there is (was) a sticky linked to where we (all states) could stick where we were.
I have never gone there, and do not know of anyone who has.
Sorry...but if you hang around here, I am sure those close to you will pop up !

welcome-byc.gif

I will see if I can find that link but I would not hold my breath~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
idunno.gif
Quoting myself here,
MANDA, the sticky link to that thread (with maps) has been elimenated and no longer exists on BYC..sad, cuz it would have been fun !

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom