Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I did before posting, thanks. There is controversy on a lot of things natural- if the FDA can't approve it as a medicine for Big Pharma to make money on it, then they want to discredit it so people buy drugs instead. I'm very pro-natural healing and this looks like a great plant for many things. I would rather plant things that have purposes other than just looking nice. Thanks! If I go to the show I'll pm you to see if it's convenient for you to bring some
smile.png
if I cant go perhaps you can pick some up for me also?

Holderreads have some nice specimens.
thumbsup.gif
I would like to get some but am not sure how noisey they can get.
Will they have a booth at the show? I hope so!! I decided to get American Buff goslings because their temperament is known to be calmer than other breeds.

@elizmartin
  and @Hinotori
  I am still deciding on whether I will make it to the Monroe show, but if I go I would love some of your comfrey!  I just read up about it after seeing the posts and it sounds like a great plant - both for the fertilizing aspects and healing.  We have literally taken out over an acre of blackberries in the last few months and just about anything is better than them.  I would probably start it in planters to be safe though!  I will post on here if I go to the show.  Thanks!

I will try to remember to bring…..I must ask you to look it up on the internet since there is a bit of controversy about it also….I grew up with it and my mother made juice and poultices with it…

Mom used to have tea from it as a kid, but it's not recommended for internal use anymore. That goes back to at least 95 and the herbal GRAS list I got then.

Holderreads have some nice specimens. :thumbsup  I would like to get some but am not sure how noisey they can get.

Will they have a booth at the show?  I hope so!!  I decided to get American Buff goslings because their temperament is known to be calmer than other breeds.

WFF members can rent sell cages at the show. Vendors can also rent table space. I thought about taking a few silkie pullets to sell but decided against it as I'm showing for the first time.

Some tables, I think there is usually a decent amount for the size of the event. There is a sale area. Most of the area is for the show cages since that is the focus. It's a lot of birds on show.

Back
Top Bottom