Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Put about a tablespoon of curry powder in a half cup of water. Heat up some oil with onions and add the curry paste. Heat but dont burn it. when you see red oil seperate, add the chicken...with skin and bones. Brown the heck out of it. Add potatoes and other vegetables. Add coconut milk and cook in medium heat or simmer it and go garden. Cook till you smell it from the garden. Yum.
got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some tables, I think there is usually a decent amount for the size of the event. There is a sale area. Most of the area is for the show cages since that is the focus. It's a lot of birds on show.

Egg entries:

It is extremely noisy to the point that you need to set you cell on vibrate & HOPE you feel it.
It is NOISY.
And please tour each row, as each row is another breed/variety.
Sales areas are posted (usually) and the pics I have posted above are of 2 different poultry shows, so take them as such.

Quote:
If @elizmartin is bringing a bunch, that means I don't have to dig. I did go out and see that it is showing it's fuzzy leaves so I know where to dig though if needed.

I have oil peppermint I could dig a couple small chunks of if you want some of it. It's great for peppermint tea.

If @elizmartin is bringing a bunch, that means I don't have to dig. I did go out and see that it is showing it's fuzzy leaves so I know where to dig though if needed.

I have oil peppermint I could dig a couple small chunks of if you want some of it. It's great for peppermint tea.
You 2 need to talk then.........................
I am jazzed that after clipping Bielefelder cushions.......fertility is 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

No need more digging for me sweetie it will be just great to see you !

hugs.gif

No need more digging for me sweetie it will be just great to see you !

hugs.gif
YOU LOVE BUG,VBG, Sometimes its just soooooo good to see everyone.
wee.gif

I will go thru the bucket later and see what still looks good….know that i will have 3 good small clumps and a handful of starts…..maybe more….Also have peppermint and a little variegated spearmint...

I am jazzed that after clipping Bielefelder cushions.......fertility is 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
Congratulations whooooooopie…...

Hinotori, what kind of peppermint do you have….I'm not sure what kind i have, the leaves are dark and the smell is strong…..Bring some anyway….comfrey too….we can put them together and Robyn and all can take what works best for them….

:weee    :weee    :weee     :weee

Congratulations  whooooooopie…...

Hinotori, what kind of peppermint do you have….I'm not sure what kind i have, the leaves are dark and the smell is strong…..Bring some anyway….comfrey too….we can put them together and Robyn and all can take what works best for them….

Mom got it from lady who's hair she used to do, that grew peppermint to have it made into oil. The mints grow very well over around Hermiston Oregon so some farmers grow commercially.

Back
Top Bottom