Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hello fellow Washingtonians, reporting here from near the Canadian border just north of Bellingham
frow.gif

I would like to introduce you all to Frick in Frackin. He's (?) a silver laced Wyandotte by mommy and, of course, partridge plymouth rock by daddy. So far his comb is like his mom's. Not 100% about his/her sex yet. I don't remember what mom looked like and I've never had a wyandotte rooster, but the legs on this bird are huge!

Does anyone know where I can get some cockerels processed? King or Pierce County area. I'd even give the birds away to someone who wants to process them. I currently have three to do in the near future, but it isn't worth it for me to rent equipment to do 3 birds. I'll have a few more in the future, but for now just the three.

Does anyone know where I can get some cockerels processed?  King or Pierce County area.  I'd even give the birds away to someone who wants to process them.  I currently have three to do in the near future, but it isn't worth it for me to rent equipment to do 3 birds.  I'll have a few more in the future, but for now just the three.  

You can process without the rental of equipment. There are lots of YouTube videos that show you step by step.... It's a good thing to know just for knowledge alone.

Back
Top Bottom