Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I think efowl has been the most hit and miss for me, I placed an order for wellys, sf, and cm. The cm did well, the wellys pecked everyone's eyeballs and toes (the Huevos diablos got separated), and out of 5 sf only two made it. I've had other issues with day old chicks as well, but that instance can only be blamed on USPS. I've never had a loss from local store bought mill birds or natural hatch except to random predators (ahem neighborhood dogs mostly).

Okay...Whatcom County Folks...
Where do you buy your chicken supplies? Right now I shop at Hohl's Feed on Railroad, downtown Bham.
They had a beautiful Chocolate Orpington Hen there two weeks ago...I almost bought her!
1f633.png
Laurel Farm & Garden Laurel Rd.

So where did you all get your chicks from? I got mine from My Pet Chicken. I'd like to buy locally next time.
I get mine from me. ;)

You are not the only one to get a bad experience from BYC. I ordered 2 cockerels and 5 pullets... Partridge Penedesenca's. When they came, one was all white, and one was a lighter buff. The white one definitely was not a Partridge color. The lighter buff pullet appeared to be possibly a Wheaton Penedesenca. Well... the darn pullet laid an olive green egg. She is now in a separate cage with my odd assortment of young roosters and unwanted hens. Penedesenca's lay dark brown eggs, not green. I never contacted them, however, I should have. It is too late now.
You mean MPC?

I won't be buying anymore until GFF releases the Deathlayers. Until then I've got so much breeding stock I'm going to have quite the time selling all the kids I hatch. For some reason I can't help but incubate more even if I don't need them :)
I am in the market for Barred Rock Pullets for this Spring.. Looking for a local person.. I'm in the Bremerton area.

I won't be buying anymore until GFF releases the Deathlayers. Until then I've got so much breeding stock I'm going to have quite the time selling all the kids I hatch. For some reason I can't help but incubate more even if I don't need them  :)
Well catface, I'll just have to buy from you!! I probably couldn't live closer to you unless we were next door neighbors!! I just took my daughter over to a friends house last night and I went by a property that had a BAZILLION chickens and about 20 white geese. Was that you?! Off Limestone Dr.

Back
Top Bottom