Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

My two month olds are in good condition. :lau

Too bad they won't start really standing proper for several more months. The 5 month old girls are looking good but are still small.

My two month olds are in good condition.
lau.gif

Too bad they won't start really standing proper for several more months. The 5 month old girls are looking good but are still small.
that always happens to me !
The only way to have good show birds is to isolate them, indoors, and from each other.
Even then, they can surprise you & molt or some crazy thing.....
Like when you spend hours bathing & grooming & then they lay down in the cage & do a dust bath right before the judge walks there.

barnie.gif

It's too freaking warm for this. Why is it snowing at 41°?

I did have to start my daily fire after being out in the wind, though. 62° just wasn't warming me enough.

The babies were hiding in their coop from the weather. They are so spoiled. I'm still bringing them in at night so they were happy to be picked up and put in the box to be brought inside. Happy chirping later, they are settled in and napping in the warm bathroom

We went up after a few walls from packing moving crates building another coop from them
will go back up we have a 24 ft trailer that use to be a prowler the guy's stripped but do not want
it now so will head back there in a few days for deck on it and a few more walls on my new coop.
just put in early spring order to Gurney's Nursery funny said the berries cannot ship till March
Hello it is March
clap.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom