Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

No idea on sex, but they sure are in the little pterodactyl stage, aren't they? LOL I so love seeing the changes they go through. Except, once they grow out if the fuzzy stage, then I'm wanting more! NO MORE!!!

Yes between the ages and the angle of my camera they definitely look like little dinosaurs.

Quote: no it was a 2 yr old barred hen hatchery stock @Hinotori was kind enough to clue me in it has happened
with the hatchery girls.. as you know I like my birds but they have have a purpose I do know need to take blue out
he is awful rough on the girls no one has feathers... easy to tell who is not allowing him
caf.gif

I have actually bid on a dozen copper marans eggs
Let the spring madness begin, my Welsummer Roo is rough on the love game as well some of the girls look like they are wearing helmets, with 18 adult girls and the new dozen he has 30 girlfriends he is active already about 6 or 7 of the new girls do the submissive squat when I go in the coop I know he has been herasing them now as well.

I have no neighbors close enough to bother with the roosters. They are more likely to get on my nerves, at which point I eat them. Only silkie boys here right now. They crows a few times a day but they all get it out of their system at the same time. Plus all the silkie roosters are people friendly. I don't tolerate aggression.

Back
Top Bottom