Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Good thing the buttercups are only in bloom for a month or two at most. Then I can get back to being able to breathe. Hit a patch with the mower a few days ago. Hubby wanted to take me to the hospital, my reaction was so severe.

Drop of a hat or in a restaurant and an older women or younger drenched in the perfumes I hack and sneeze like I am gong to die my BF just gets me clean-exes and waits it out

Can't do benadryl. Makes me too sleep. I need to be coherent enough to deal with kids. I usually don't need to take anything, but the buttercup pollen this year is outrageous.

Have you tried Claritin or Zyrtec? Zyrtec works pretty well for me. When I need additional coverage because of grass pollen Nasacort or Flonase work really well.

Have you tried Claritin or Zyrtec? Zyrtec works pretty well for me. When I need additional coverage because of grass pollen Nasacort or Flonase work really well.

cannot use flonase or nasacort get awful nosebleeds from both do use claritin all year benadryl in the bad seasons

Back
Top Bottom