Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Do you have any of the silkies cuddling with you? They weren't the over-the-top friendly of Pumice or Goku, but all are fairly friendly.

I'll be breeding my stalkers come spring to try for more super friendly birds

when I go in their room and sit they will get in my lap pushing each other around till I get em all settled very different for me but so is all my life a bit different now

Hi everyone. I'm in Snohomish and this is my first year with chickens and turkeys.
That being said, I have a Narragansett heritage turkey ( hatched late may, early june) that I believed was a hen. Turns out Gussy is indeed a Gus. I'm very attached to all my turkeys as backyard pets but I already have another tom, so for the functionality of my small flock, I'm looking to rehome or trade Mr. Gus for a hen.
I am looking for someone with a small farm who just wants to add a turkey as a hobby pet... not someone who will end up processing him. Also having a predator proof run or coop to house him in is also a requirement.
If anyone might have any interest, I'm looking to rehome him after the holiday season.

Hi everyone. I'm in Snohomish and this is my first year with chickens and turkeys.
That being said, I have a Narragansett heritage turkey ( hatched late may, early june) that I believed was a hen. Turns out Gussy is indeed a Gus. I'm very attached to all my turkeys as backyard pets but I already have another tom, so for the functionality of my small flock, I'm looking to rehome or trade Mr. Gus for a hen.
I am looking for someone with a small farm who just wants to add a turkey as a hobby pet... not someone who will end up processing him. Also having a predator proof run or coop to house him in is also a requirement.
If anyone might have any interest, I'm looking to rehome him after the holiday season.

Hey there Otis glad you joined us here we always Welcome everyone did you do a welcome profile post

I
Hey there Otis glad you joined us here we always Welcome everyone did you do a welcome profile post
think I did a few months ago, I just haven't been back on the forum in a while.
I'm Shannon. We currently have 4 chickens, a rooster, and 4 turkeys.
We are fairly new to Wa. Been here about 3 years from southern Ca.

I

think I did a few months ago, I just haven't been back on the forum in a while.
I'm Shannon. We currently have 4 chickens, a rooster, and 4 turkeys.
We are fairly new to Wa. Been here about 3 years from southern Ca.

where did you land here I am out 21 miles off I-5 in Mossyrock 0 crime here just what we were looking for as we came out of Shelton where if it was out it was stolen

where did you land here I am out 21 miles off I-5 in Mossyrock 0 crime here just what we were looking for as we came out of Shelton where if it was out it was stolen
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
100_3536.JPG

Attachments

• 100_3537.JPG
    100_3537.JPG
    354.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_3545.JPG
    100_3545.JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 2
well is this a dead thread did every one have a good Thanks giving ours was great lots of good food and PIE........................... bacon, eggs, hashbrowns tonight

Back
Top Bottom