Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

The Ex cell layer worked fine for my brown layers as well. Too much hassle for me to get it and I cant store a pallet full so buying by the bag at the feed store wasnt really any cheaper than buying the other feed with discount at Coastal. Hubby works 5 minutes from Coastal so having him pick stuff up isnt any problem

The Ex cell layer worked fine for my brown layers as well. Too much hassle for me to get it and I cant store a pallet full so buying by the bag at the feed store wasnt really any cheaper than buying the other feed with discount at Coastal. Hubby works 5 minutes from Coastal so having him pick stuff up isnt any problem

see that would be even more miles for us we are looking at a new car right found it is easier to go Vancouver than Olympia.. our food buddy for the birds is moving out our way

Yeah. Coastal is a huge distance for you. It's not bad for us.

They are the only ones I know who carry Egg Producer.

The layers would happily eat Flockraiser, but it's a dollar more. I like the calcium in it as well since some girls aren't that good with the oystershell.

Yeah. Coastal is a huge distance for you. It's not bad for us.

They are the only ones I know who carry Egg Producer.

The layers would happily eat Flockraiser, but it's a dollar more. I like the calcium in it as well since some girls aren't that good with the oystershell.

I think I certifiable now :confused: I go out at 9 pm take 2 at time talking to them then tell them goodnight shutting off the light closing the door

I walk into the bachelor pen and call "where's my good boys?" 4 of the boys will come up to me. I can then pick them up and rub their earlobes.

One of them will tug on my pants for attention and cuddles

I walk into the bachelor pen and call "where's my good boys?" 4 of the boys will come up to me. I can then pick them up and rub their earlobes.

One of them will tug on my pants for attention and cuddles

during the day I do in to clean they will snuggle my feet till i sit then they all get in lap they are very unique creatures

I love the random hens cuddling against my legs if I'm sitting out there.
20170831_195253.jpg

I've laid in the grass in the summer trying to take pictures and hens have decided that snuggling against me to take a nap was a good idea.

I've actively been trying to select for more friendliness. Pumice and Goku are perfect examples of what I wanted. Though doing chores around them is hard since they get underfoot.

I love the random hens cuddling against my legs if I'm sitting out there. View attachment 1240865

I've laid in the grass in the summer trying to take pictures and hens have decided that snuggling against me to take a nap was a good idea.

I've actively been trying to select for more friendliness. Pumice and Goku are perfect examples of what I wanted. Though doing chores around them is hard since they get underfoot.

I did not do the sit with them today did not have my phone or would have taken a few photos think maybe I will get my Richard to come out take them for me spent most of today removing the wallpaper from my bathroom.. since we moved here I have hated the master bath the wallpaper is very busy dark flowers and country scenes a small room

Back
Top Bottom