Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

You guys are talking about how spring is coming. We are still getting freezing fog here. No sign of spring right here right now.
I gave away six of my chickens last night, I have integrated one of the new ones in and will integrate the other two hopefully this coming weekend. I’m going to get for little baby chicks at the feed store in a month or so then I will be up to my usual 12. I don’t know what kind I’m going to get yet.

I think I am pretty good place bird wise Silky have their own coop and any peeps they raise for me.. everyone that is full size or full grown have the main coop.. intended to replace the dome that has been my main coop for three years getting a bit nervous about it staying solid but the dome that has been our "barn" is needing bolstered so posts bought for the coop on on the barn now

Tired. We had quite the storm roll in yesterday. First is was 70mph winds, then pounding rain. Got hit with tons of hail, rain, wind, and thunder/lightening in the middle of the night. It was shaking the house like an earthquake. The big cattle dog/pitbull mix is terrified of thunder so of course he insisted on sharing the bed with me along with the other two dogs and the kids.

They where saying you where going to get the winds more today, it is true we sit in a micro climate most often we have pretty mild weather

Back
Top Bottom