Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

outdoor cats warm in the Shasta trailer they grew up in shut the pop door to the coop now some of the birds lead by a cockerel where out under the apple tree from in the coop to there no snow at all would not go further..
Silky did not even want to see the snow

We are moving our farm, I'm not looking forward to the colder weather that I heard of...hope our chickens adjust to the colder temps! We are looking forward to meeting new chicken people that can give us guidance so we can better care and adjust our flock to the colder weather

We are moving our farm, I'm not looking forward to the colder weather that I heard of...hope our chickens adjust to the colder temps! We are looking forward to meeting new chicken people that can give us guidance so we can better care and adjust our flock to the colder weather

were are you moving to may I ask ? a bigger place?

Sounds like maybe you are moving over this way in eastern WA?

I was there 90 92 and it was bad crim in areas then. A lot of wooded area and people crawling all over. There were a bunch of bad people there also good people but some real weirdos around.

That is when I moved back from Juneau ever heard of Brooklyn in Washington state little spot in road with a bar that had north river running through it

Back
Top Bottom