Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

how old is your Lab is there hope for Moose :bowlove him dearly but darn like we need to feed another dog we have 3 big ones then Raudy he is corgi size squat but darn solid herding dog no legs :gig15 if he is a day old

Wally is was my bird dog trained him for duck, goose pheasant and quail hunting. Two years ago he would have grabbed all the chickens he wanted them bad. It took about 3 to 4 weeks working with him and the chickens every day never using the B word (bird) then I let him in the coop and nothing happened chickens are chickens everything else are birds. Now he protects them chases off hawks it’s pretty cool.

see not sure he will be that reliable yet been taking him out with me more often
so there may be hope as he never was a taught for birds I hunted birds with a standard poodle

That’s funny bet you got some looks with that big poodle. I say a guy a long time ago I was hunting ducks on a canal and made it up to the lake where it was mostly froze over there was a guy shooting ducks over a small open spot that wasn’t frozen rest of lake had a thin layer of ice. He would wait and shoot the birds over the ice and send out a little poodle running over the ice and it got the birds for him it was really funny the dog wasn’t much bigger than the ducks so it could stay up on the thin ice.

Poo was a white standard put obedience titles a American and Canadian breed titles also
as well as being field trail one smart girl she was lot's of fun.. we have 70 degrees here
what the heck just beautiful outside

Back
Top Bottom