Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

100_3600.JPG
100_3601.JPG
100_3602.JPG
Just too cheer everyone up Wife's Tomatoes are looking good!! A lot of sunshine here.

I still think 6 toes looks so weird. Doesn't matter for this one since it's a cross that is hopefully female for my layer flock. It's odd because the mother is a normal 4 toed breed.

20180421_200556.jpg

And this is how to loose a finger collecting eggs.

20180421_200122.jpg

Well took the 4 to Auction 65.00 for them but only had 1 banty in that group so two of my blacks are olive layers Crud, bought two EE nicely bearded cute about 5 months the one layed blue nice size the other layed a green nice size the one did it in the cage at auction the green was here tonight .. they are in the cockerel coop for safety two days before they go in their run then 7 more where mine can see them but not touch

Hamburger buns from bread dough just went in oven had rodeo the 2 new birds in cockerel coop figured 10 days right, well crap they got loose tipped over the water bucket put their butts in a crate cleaned wet shavings went to take them out fast little critters both out Moose the lab pleading I'll catch em Mom PLEASE :confused::clap nope :barniefastest open door to main coop they both run in so much for letting them get use to each other :smack

Back
Top Bottom