Premium member
9 Years
Mar 10, 2010
Raymond, WA
My Coop
My Coop
chookies today 015.JPG
chookies today 016.JPG chookies today 017.JPG chookies today 018.JPG

Me peeps is cleaning the old tomatoe site, which got so big last summer it caved in all the tomato cages...not alot of grass right now for them, and they are doing a great job mowing ALL over the property ! Momma does lay an egg a day, soon she will sit, if anyone wants lawn mower peeps, let me know !

Hinotori

Silver Feathers
Premium member
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
Graham, WA
What is that guy doing over there I have tons of them here on the east side, there must have been someone in your area that raised them. It’s been so cold the last month I had some of them roosting inside the barn they scared the crap out of me when I opened the barn door the other morning to feed the chickens. I have been pretty freaked out opening the barn door in the mornings every since I had that stinking badger in there.
He's been here since August or September. Took forever before he didn't freak out about me feeding silkies. I assume he escaped from somewhere.

penny1960

Coffee Club
Premium member
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
One of her first eggs huh my one little bc marans pullet was breathing hard tonight wonder if one of the boys may have hurt her more believing might be the cockerel he is getting quite large and she is quite small

Leigti

Songster
Oct 22, 2015
Walla Walla WA
I'd call my Lab into the kitchen if I was boning a chicken, she got the knuckles & skin. But never on counters or at the table. Then again, cats on the counter, or like a friend's Jack Russell Terribles (2 of them !) would jump up on my kitchen counters and just tick me off bad !!! NO NO NO! This friend thought it was so cute....I no longer invite her over !:barnie
My dog would come running in the kitchen too if I cussed while cooking. She knew I drop something. But she would leave it if I told her to leave it. And I definitely don’t allow my cats up on the counter or the kitchen table. Absolutely no way.

Hinotori

Silver Feathers
Premium member
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
Graham, WA
My cats respect the spray bottle. So do the dogs.

Actually the reacher is even more effective
Don't even have to get near them with it.

Top Bottom