Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I am old dog trainer cannot stand a dog in the kitchen or dining room begging
when we have any other meal they hang out ignoring the person eating .. Now dinner they go to the laundry room "their room" every now we forget to shut the door but they do not come out till all three of us are away from the table

I'd call my Lab into the kitchen if I was boning a chicken, she got the knuckles & skin. But never on counters or at the table. Then again, cats on the counter, or like a friend's Jack Russell Terribles (2 of them !) would jump up on my kitchen counters and just tick me off bad !!! NO NO NO! This friend thought it was so cute....I no longer invite her over !:barnie

What is that guy doing over there I have tons of them here on the east side, there must have been someone in your area that raised them. It’s been so cold the last month I had some of them roosting inside the barn they scared the crap out of me when I opened the barn door the other morning to feed the chickens. I have been pretty freaked out opening the barn door in the mornings every since I had that stinking badger in there.

HOLY MOLY!!!! A badger in your barn ??? Did you shoot it or what happened ???

chookies today 004.JPG
chookies today 007.JPG

Okay I found these today...........weirdest eggs I have ever seen !

What is that guy doing over there I have tons of them here on the east side, there must have been someone in your area that raised them. It’s been so cold the last month I had some of them roosting inside the barn they scared the crap out of me when I opened the barn door the other morning to feed the chickens. I have been pretty freaked out opening the barn door in the mornings every since I had that stinking badger in there.

He's been here since August or September. Took forever before he didn't freak out about me feeding silkies. I assume he escaped from somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom