Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I know that she has the talent mine tend to be a bit shaky
getting warmer today even is this summer yet is what they say here
although we did the big take down on weeds in the birds 1/4 acre yard

Going to be 77 here today been spraying weeds like mad when the wind isn’t blowing and that’s not often. Cleaning out around the fruit trees now making wider fences around them or the deer will eat them to the ground in the winter, they have been in 4 years now looking good. Garden is coming along hardening off plants now to put in hopefully next week. A lot to do trying to get a good dent in the yard work so I can start fishing for walleye this month.

had to pickup more seed today lettuce bedding plants mostly just vines left did pick up 4 black sex link today have 3 eggs under Muck not seeming to do anything so will trade peeps for eggs tonight

I take lots of pictures to get one good one. Just takes practice. Much easier to do with digital instead of film.

Mom promised me her old Canon so I'm going to try some with that. Actual film is more defined. On the plus side, Canon lenses are for the most part forward and backward compatible. She doesn't have the super telephoto lens like I have, but she has several lenses. Her, plus my Great Aunt and Uncle used to take pictures for all the family events like weddings. They did better than the professionals hired.

So I learned the rules for taking pictures of people at a young age. Landscapes and animals were new.

Mom's started doing animals and insects more with her Powershot after she saw the pretty ones I've gotten. She just can't see well enough to manually focus anymore. That and computers are hard for her.

Somewhere around the beginning of August I will have at least 4 extra bantam cochin chickens who will need a home. Closest city to me is Olympia. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE
I live in Olympia and I may be interested if no one else is. Pictures? Prices? Any other info. I am making a pretty big chicken tractor and looking for some bantams.

Back
Top Bottom