Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hello! I am new. But not new. I was here years ago when I was raising ancona ducks. I stopped for a few years while I didn't have a space to do so. And I'm looking to get back to it.
I was SO blessed last time to get 3 ducks free (with a pool.) And was able to hatch and raise several of my own, after that, as well.
But I think this time I'll likely have to go a more conventional route and buy things. Haha. Does anyone have any local leads? I'm not opposed to shipping ducklings but I'd love to hop in with some layers ASAP too.

Hello! I am new. But not new. I was here years ago when I was raising ancona ducks. I stopped for a few years while I didn't have a space to do so. And I'm looking to get back to it.
I was SO blessed last time to get 3 ducks free (with a pool.) And was able to hatch and raise several of my own, after that, as well.
But I think this time I'll likely have to go a more conventional route and buy things. Haha. Does anyone have any local leads? I'm not opposed to shipping ducklings but I'd love to hop in with some layers ASAP too.

Welcome do not do Ducks here hope your able to find some

Back
Top Bottom