Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I'm feeling tired, but there is work to do in the garden that I've been putting off and I really want to get it done today. Picked up three Russian comfrey plants from a woman on the Key Peninsula on Sunday. I'm planning on propagating them for our homestead property, to put around the apple trees we planted. One plant I'm keeping at my house for the chickens.

Have this now came out today been up since 7:30
makes allot of noise

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 3
I got what should feel like a lot done today, but for some reason it doesn't feel like a whole lot.

I rearranged the black, plastic fencing yet again, hopefully this time will be the last, replanted my comfrey, created space around the outside of the run for red and purple poppies, replanted some thyme and...that's about it (as far as garden/chicken work goes; I did take my daughter to her counseling appointment). I feel good about what I've got going on right now. The last big thing I need to do is dig up my Joseph's Coat rose and replace it with Lady of Shalott.

I picked up new brussle sprout starts and a few other starts I had planted but something
stole them how do they do that they where planted in wading pool it sits on table we built for it ... I had the peep driving me around the bend .. Took that peep long before dark my little black silkie I call Mud... She was in the corner all by herself two other silkie are raising 5 ... Little Mud all by herself I popped that baby under her immediately she started cooing to it Now she is so proud of her baby came out to eat this morning with BF he said she kept looking at her peep in the corner and ran back there as fast as she could

Back
Top Bottom