Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Most of my family is in the Hermiston area. One brother lives in Kennewick so he's only 25 minutes from Mom.

Mom has been complaining about temps and Dad not wanting the AC on to save money.

I do not miss that heat. Or laying in bed trying to sleep with the window open and a fan on high. Or the middle and high school without central air. Teachers kept lights off and curtains pulled to keep it as cool as possible. Not allowed shorts or tank tops in school.

Y’all east siders have it rough in every season!
Last year was actually kind of a cool summer, so it just depends! I enjoy some hot weather, but there comes a time when it needs to go! :)

Most of my family is in the Hermiston area. One brother lives in Kennewick so he's only 25 minutes from Mom.

Mom has been complaining about temps and Dad not wanting the AC on to save money.

I do not miss that heat. Or laying in bed trying to sleep with the window open and a fan on high. Or the middle and high school without central air. Teachers kept lights off and curtains pulled to keep it as cool as possible. Not allowed shorts or tank tops in school.
We are about an hour from Kennewick! We built our own house and didn't have AC the first year...that was the last year without it! We installed it the following spring!

I have to share a cool egg I got today! Reminds me of a desert scene!

8.18.2020 39g Desert Scene Egg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom