Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I really really really really want to come too! It happens to be my birthday weekend. So obstacles are 1. our spines, that long in a car might make us stuck there for three days! Not quite but close. 2. Don’t know yet if anyone has made plans. 3. I’ve had bronchitis for two weeks and I’ll need to shake that.
See we have a thing we have to go to this Thursday.
We would have to push till like 26th otherwise
Augh, bronchitis is the worst. Feel better soon!

If I had at least one week's advance notice, I could take a half day and show up as early as noon on any day of the week.

I'm currently living in northwest washington (skagit valley) and am being forced to downsize the flock because of a cross-country move some time very soon. In a little while we'll have decided which birds we're definitely keeping, but figured I'd send out a notice here to people who could possibly take in some ducks, maybe geese? not quite sure about what will be available right this minute, but I'll update and reply to this once I know. Possible breeds of Rouen, Buff, Mallard, Pekin, and pekin/rouen or mallard/rouen crosses available, as well as white chinese geese. I just want to save as many of our birds from slaughter as possible. If we can't find homes for the ones we can't keep, my dad says we're gonna be eating duck :/ we'd be leaving before the end of october, so they all need to be gone by then, if possible. sorry for the long post, but it's been heavy on my mind
I'm really sorry to hear about your birds. I hope you can find homes for them. 💖🦆

Back
Top Bottom