Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

@GrandmaDeKorte Can't have mean roosters drawing our blood. Reminds me of a story told about a goat butting my father in law. He was shot on the spot. Wild wind has lessened and rain seems done for the time being. I saw snow rain mix in the forecast. Time will tell for our bipolar weather. What a beautiful rooster you will have, unless he follows in Bob's beak steps.

We've finished with 7 out of 12 eggs. We bought a mixed eBay batch from Greenfire for a small fortune. There were a few White Marans eggs (2 hatched) and the rest were from two different breeding groups of Black Copper Marans. Fingers crossed all 7 make it. An 8th egg pipped but ended up pip down and not in the air cell :( I tried an assist when I moved the others to the brooder, but I'm pretty sure it's already dead.

Attachments

• IMG_4659.jpeg
    IMG_4659.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 0
@GrandmaDeKorte Can't have mean roosters drawing our blood. Reminds me of a story told about a goat butting my father in law. He was shot on the spot. Wild wind has lessened and rain seems done for the time being. I saw snow rain mix in the forecast. Time will tell for our bipolar weather. What a beautiful rooster you will have, unless he follows in Bob's beak steps.
We left the house at 8 headed over to Seabeck, the rain had backed off by then but man there was a ton of water in the ditches, we got back here by 1:30

I really hope this rooster does well,

Back
Top Bottom