Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Well don't you know I went to go get some chicken feed and someone snuck in some chicks into my cart got to the register and didn't have the heart to tell them to put them back:loveso we have added 2 new easter eggers and 2 new barred rock. Got them home and set up the brooder
1000008041.jpg
1000008056.jpg
1000008043.jpg

Attachments

• 20240313_182018.jpg
    20240313_182018.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240313_182036.jpg
    20240313_182036.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240313_182103.jpg
    20240313_182103.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello, new here, do we just jump in if we are in WA?
Im in Randle so waving to Mossyrock!
I’m just sitting here watching my new BC Marans babies hatch from eggs I purchased in state. They are a full day plus late but all of a sudden one is out and several more are pipping like they are on a mission! Going to be hard to go to bed tonight! Fingers crossed they all make it.

I’m just sitting here watching my new BC Marans babies hatch from eggs I purchased in state. They are a full day plus late but all of a sudden one is out and several more are pipping like they are on a mission! Going to be hard to go to bed tonight! Fingers crossed they all make it.

Welcome!

Yes just jumping in is fine.

Oh the excitement of chicks! One day late isn't that bad. Just have to drop your incubator .1 or .2 next hatch. I had to dial mine in over a few hatches.

Welcome!

Yes just jumping in is fine.

Oh the excitement of chicks! One day late isn't that bad. Just have to drop your incubator .1 or .2 next hatch. I had to dial mine in over a few hatches.
I thought maybe the temperature was too low? It’s been cold and we don’t keep our house at a constant temp. It’s in the warmest room and I cover it at night but my hygrometer is often showing a degree or even 2 lower than optimal

Welcome to the thread! I hope your chicks thrive!

We
Welcome and jump on in !!!

Back
Top Bottom