Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hello everyone.
frow.gif
Stopping in to let anyone looking for a nice rooster to please give me a PM. I am having serious neighbor problems so I would like to get rid of more of my roosters. The ones I have available are what I consider breeder quality. I have a gorgeous Faverolles rooster from Cloverleaf lines that I think is way to nice to be supper. I have a German line New Hampshire with a lovely pullet. Two Good Shepard Ranch Barred Rock cockerels. Both are growing out quite nice. I only have one pullet.

These birds could most likely be show quality. I have to get my numbers down pronto so if you are interested please PM me.

Try lentil soup with spinach.

I've been wanting to try a lentil soup. We like the taste of lentils. Wish we'd tried them years ago. Trying to get mom to try them other than as part of a soup mix (she can't use those anymore). It would have been a good food when I was little and money was super tight.

Aren't most of the lentils sold in the US grown here in Washington?

I think the runner ducks are cute. I don't have a place for more birds right now or I'd consider it.

Do they go swimming off?
I give them a little kiddie pool. They are quite funny when they bathe. Many years ago, I lost a few ducks when I let them swim in the creek. I guess they were looking for the lake.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom