Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
That does sound good. I might be tempted to hijack a semi somewhere near Fife if I thought I could find you! LOL

What company do you drive for? DH guessed UPS.
Nope, I will only be going as far as Lakewood tonight. I work for Core-Mark, we deliver to convenient stores like Circle K and such.

Reminds me of the show Undercover Boss. Have you ever seen it? It's where the CEO of different companies goes undercover inside his/her own company to see what needs to be changed or improved. I watched one about 7-11 once and the CEO rode with one of the truck drivers. It's a great show!

Reminds me of the show Undercover Boss. Have you ever seen it? It's where the CEO of different companies goes undercover inside his/her own company to see what needs to be changed or improved. I watched one about 7-11 once and the CEO rode with one of the truck drivers. It's a great show!
Yes, I love that show. Didn't see that episode though. I don't watch it if there is a new episode of Gold Rush is on.

Well once again we're tweaking home school and changing things. I'm so happy to be free to school my kids the way I see fit, but man is it work finding what we will love to use sometimes! I'm happy with the direction we're heading though
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
That does sound good. I might be tempted to hijack a semi somewhere near Fife if I thought I could find you! LOL

Nope, I will only be going as far as Lakewood tonight. I work for Core-Mark, we deliver to convenient stores like Circle K and such.
Oh you should bring me all the PEPSI that is on your truck and just tell your boss that....ummm... well...I don't know what you could tell them but BRING ME ALL THE CHERRY PEPSI! LOL I like pepsi just a little bit.

Ha! My hubby is hooked on Gold Rush too! Im annoyed by the excessive commercials though.

I just realized the feed store in Auburn that you can see from Hwy 167 near hwy 18 is Del's. where is the talk on the 21st? So confused!!

Quote:

Oh you should bring me all the PEPSI that is on your truck and just tell your boss that....ummm... well...I don't know what you could tell them but BRING ME ALL THE CHERRY PEPSI! LOL I like pepsi just a little bit.

yuckyuck.gif
Drink ALL the Pepsi!
lau.gif

We don't deliver Pepsi yet, but we are trying to contract though them so we can. Our company is really pushing for consolidated delivery. Everything you need on one delivery. We do milk, flowers, icecream, and all the normal convenient store stuff.

I may have a hard time once we do get the Pepsi contract, I love Pepsi too

Last edited:
Quote: No, all the Pepsi is MINE
barnie.gif
!!!!!!!! LOL I have a pepsi problem. Some people have several coffees through out the day, me I have any where from 4-6 liters of Pepsi a DAY. Like I told CR, if I don't have a Pepsi with me every one around me knows there is something wrong. Weather it means I am sick or broke it means something. It's pretty bad I know but oh well.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom