Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

It was very cool to get a chance to meet so many of you this morning at TPB. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed. I very much enjoyed myself.

Anyone rigged up a coop cam? I'm a bit of an IT geek and so It's been on my mind lately.

Last edited:
Is there anyone in Yelm or near Yelm, that can take 4 9 week old chicks for 3-4 days. I will provide their food and such, my family is going to a family reunion and I don't know of anyone that can take them, as I would like them to be watched 24/7, rather than have someone come once a day and check on them! PLEASE ask around if you know of someone that could help. Also we are low on cash till the 8th so if we need to pay for their stay it will have to be when we pick them up. thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Is there anyone in Yelm or near Yelm, that can take 4 9 week old chicks for 3-4 days. I will provide their food and such, my family is going to a family reunion and I don't know of anyone that can take them, as I would like them to be watched 24/7, rather than have someone come once a day and check on them! PLEASE ask around if you know of someone that could help. Also we are low on cash till the 8th so if we need to pay for their stay it will have to be when we pick them up. thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Also, am willing to travel to Graham, McKenna, Puyallup, Lacey, Olympia. I need this for this Thursday starting from 5pm till Sunday night maybe Monday depending on when we get back!

Yelm Farm and Pet had the shearing machine blade I needed; all I need to do now is put the shearing table up and shear the sheep. Proabably after I put the outside brooder together, since next week looks clear.

Last edited:
It was very cool to get a chance to meet so many of you this morning at TPB. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed. I very much enjoyed myself.

Anyone rigged up a coop cam? I'm a bit of an IT geek and so It's been on my mind lately.
good to meet you today; yep, we have the camera and at first I thought it was a silly idea, now have to check in to the "chicken
channel" and see what's going on. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom