Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Dang, I thought I was loosing my brains for a while there, and boy would I LOVE to see her Mahoganies !!!
And Blue Salmon !
She got her birds from Jeanine.
Hello Carolyn, Chickielady, :)
I do have a few Blue, Black waiting for splash, (Jeanine, Pamela Maynard, Karen Carpenter) a few Mahoganies,(Sandhill, Chicken on the hill) and a flock of Salmon-blue Salmon (PasoFino, and Thanks to Mia for introducing me to Jeanine's line and Jeanine for beautiful birds)…I used to have both Kable and E-Jo males from Jeanine, but my main boy is a Kable son Kool. Fudge line has always been Jeanine-Rob. Kim, Rob and Michelle all have VERY noteworthy birds……Jeanine is backkkkkkkk , Yeah, but is now living in Levan (?), Utah and will be selling eggs again when time permits.
Health and work has kept me from doing much breeding and am glad to have a bit more time to visit with everyone here whom i have missed.

Please don't apologize,,,,this forum is for ALL OF US and information and debate can be healthy….….different things work for different people, i think the effectiveness of DE will always be a topic of debate…..

Please don't apologize,,,,this forum is for ALL OF US and information and debate can be healthy….….different things work for different people, i think the effectiveness of DE will always be a topic of debate…..

Thank you, I do believe you're right. The important thing is healthy happy birds, and I believe that is common amongst us all
1f606.png

I use DE and fine "play" sand in morter tubs (in each coop) for dust baths, and yes, it works great for dust bathing...sometimes (if I do see mites) I can add a container of permethrin powder to the dust bath as well.

Cockatrice6420 Isn't it exciting! Three of mine are too! One of them already seems to putting out Extra Large or Jumbo brown eggs! It might be the SCM chick/pullet Ruby that came from Chickielady's Farm but I'm not sure. I've only seen one of mine go into the nesting boxes but they've made wells or nests right next to it for some reason. All the hard work is finally paying off. Here's to all of us first timers!! Cheers!

More adorable fart eggs ! There was a BYCer here years ago (FlyRobinFly) who saved fart eggs from many of us with nice colors.
We gave our best eggs to her, she blew out the contents & made a really awesome wreath out of them !

Back
Top Bottom