Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

For the Ponderay ?
I hope you are all OK !

That's nearby, but i'm in Spirit Lake (take Trent and head east... 10 minutes past Rathdrum)

And I think we'll be ok. Even if we lose power, we have a 5th wheel that we can move into temporarily that would have power and all the amnenities (most awesome purchase my husband eve mad without my consent)

Last edited:
We are having King Tides now...all days with a new moon or a very old moon (waxing & waning)
Today was an *. something about 8:45 AM....and the rivers (Willap, Satsop, Chehalis...) all were backed up into the state, unable to discharge into the sea.
It is striking how much water is in a flooded river, and how it can be stopped cold, and backed UP by a King tide !

In contrast, the lows are minuses, so we have very high high tides, and very low low tides.
The lows are low enough that the river & flooded tidal lands empty into the sea like someone has flushed a toilet !

Dragging trees, stumps, beaver dams & stray docks/boats & what have you...rushing out to sea FAST !!!

No river, I guess it's a rain thing. No clue. I go off what hubby says. It's raining cats and dogs right now and our property was pretty water logged today.
fl.gif
Hope you are all OK !

Back
Top Bottom