Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

got some really gray Bielefelders this time....silvers ?

2 hen chicks, right in the middle of the pile....gray, as in silver bielefelder ?????????????????? maybe ??
fl.gif

so cute, their little faces remind me of an owl...

fl.gif

Awesome !

Thanks. There's been a little delay so it's not going to be done this weekend. Oh well, it gives me more time to figure out how to integrate all the chickens together in it. People are giving suggestions on the thread I made. My friend thinks I am crazy wanting to make it more secure but oh well. I'll try to post another update picture tomorrow.

Our funny little Penny died late this morning. She's been acting lethargic the past few days, drinking tons but hardly eating or moving. All I can think of is either she ate something she shouldn't have (entirely possible due to her very curious nature), or the sudden warm weather was too much for her.
RIP sweet girl.

I guess I get to hatch some more chicks. I've got a bunch of her eggs waiting to go into the incubator.
I am very sorry, are our two little sexlinks or maybe all three from her?

Last edited:
Taking Mom back to her place in Yelm today, got her a dog
while she was here seems to be stable little critter with
undermined parentage so ugly it is cute.
Happy to say all the pullets are in the main coop now
and all are healthy running around my great big coop.
pulled the heat lamp bulb for the summer put in just a red bulb
did not want major shock of a dark coop on all.
did get most of the mowing done and the garden area is
not taken down ready to till.

No, but they share the same parents. My sexlink Easter Eggers are from my Easter Egger rooster bred to my Barred Rock hens. The rooster is pure for the blue egg gene.
All the pullets are growing up fast, the barred pullets look like barreds now, the easter eggers from you
are all looking like small grown up hens too

Back
Top Bottom