Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote: wouldn't that be a kicker see if it makes it through the night the
other three eggs in there are not showing much promise
there are one big blue a brown and one more green
both the earlier chicks came from green eggs
and Dad is f-1 green eggs are coming from Gena's
easter eggers

Last edited:
Hey Washingtonians! Haven't been around for a while since we had to rehome our flock due to the fires last year in Eastern Washington.

I have a request - I have a friend in the Stanwood area who is tending a small flock of chickens at her workplace. One of the hens appears to have a pretty bad case of bumblefoot, but being that I'm 6 hours away from her, I don't have any way to go lay hands on the bird and confirm. Is there anyone around that'd be willing to give us a hand? I think the bird needs to be seen by an experienced chicken tender (har har)!

Hey Washingtonians! Haven't been around for a while since we had to rehome our flock due to the fires last year in Eastern Washington.

I have a request - I have a friend in the Stanwood area who is tending a small flock of chickens at her workplace. One of the hens appears to have a pretty bad case of bumblefoot, but being that I'm 6 hours away from her, I don't have any way to go lay hands on the bird and confirm. Is there anyone around that'd be willing to give us a hand? I think the bird needs to be seen by an experienced chicken tender (har har)!
@fosterson is the foot swollen? can they look and post a photo?
I am too far away to help but may be able to walk them through
the process

I am not super experienced but I would be willing to go look at it. I am in Sedro Wooley so about 40 min away. You can PM me for my number and we can set up a time for her.

This is how weird the food thing is for me. I can't eat the french bread from Winco. Safeway french bread is just fine.

I really want a tuna fish sandwich. So since I was given some recipes for my machine, I bought some fresh flour and yeast. Tomorrow hopefully I can take care of that craving.

This is how weird the food thing is for me. I can't eat the french bread from Winco. Safeway french bread is just fine.

I really want a tuna fish sandwich. So since I was given some recipes for my machine, I bought some fresh flour and yeast. Tomorrow hopefully I can take care of that craving.
I have to be very careful also but when I get the cravings
I have hershey bars stashed in the fridge
ya.gif

They have never let me down I have always
had a minor allergy to tomatoes recently it came
on like a locamotive

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom