Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

know the feeling was all day at the auction but sold old feeders metal and plastic for a good sum met theceltic there she followed us home and we gave her the frizzle cockerel back leaving 7 peeps she hatched of 5 EE 2 Marans so the f-3 cockerel is going to grow up here hopefully I get a cockerel in the Marans or will be on hunt for one we moved the cockerel coop which meant open are to the garden more later. still no sign of crispy

Last edited:
Well butchered some more of the Red Rangers have 4 left they are 12 weeks old dressed at 4.75 pounds but I took out at least a pound of fat guess I got a little carried away with the corn. They are very tasty but I still like the cornish x better. The Rangers have bad attitudes with each other roosters were pecking on the hens and hens were fighting with each other they have lots of room never seen any of that with the cornish.

We moved the cockerel coop to a better location take photo's tomorrow problem was that opened my garden to crazy white dog so ended up switching fence between where the coop had been and where it ended up there was 3x4 field wire where we put the coop moved that to wear the garden whole was 1 inch chicken wire from what was the coop run to where the cockerel coop now is all said and done it was 8 pm so mexican at a favorite place we go in Morton for dinner

This site is difficult to navigate now and my phone is having difficulties so I just gave it another try to see if it is any easier. I am sure I will get used to the changes in time.

Our Great Pyrenees puppies are 8 weeks old now. We had 5 leave in the last 4 days and there are 5 boys that still need names and homes. We are keeping both white girls for now because I can't decide on one over the other. The smaller one caught up to the bigger one so I want to see how they grow.

One of my Icies must have laid two today. I have never seen an egg that small from any of my girls. Perfectly normal on the outside with a good shell. I will have to see what is inside. 20170604_171033.jpg

029.jpg 030.jpg 031.jpg 032.jpg 033.jpg last two days quite busy moving the cockerel coop to a new location with a better yard but seem to have lost my chick cockerel he was the only boy left so he was moved into the cockerel coop after we had it moved and set up.. opened the door yesterday morning he did not come out yesterday evening went to close doors no Crispy in there?
spent yesterday at new coop #3 birds flying out of their run clipped one wing on each bird they are all new birds 5 EE to us but 11 months old then two home grown to young to lay it was one of the 11 month flying out spend the day evading us in brambles next door..
:wee:oops:
photo's added :pop

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom