Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Since Penny pointed me towards the Washington board I thought I would pop in and say hi to all of my fellow Washingtonians.

I live in Eastern Washington south of Spokane. We just got into chickens this year. We currently have:
One 1 year old Favaucana we adopted from a family in town.
The rest we raised from chicks and they are about 5 months old.
2 Buff Orpingtons
2 Silver Laced Wyandottes
5 Easter Eggers
1 Black Sexlink
1 Gold Sexlink

And one Buff Orpington that turned out to be a “Bob” instead of a “Blanche”. Anyone need a free rooster? He would make great freezer camp material or rooster as he is BIG & Beautiful. He is just too aggressive with my daughter to stay here. If anyone lives near me and thinks they might want him or want to eat him......let me know.

Since Penny pointed me towards the Washington board I thought I would pop in and say hi to all of my fellow Washingtonians.

I live in Eastern Washington south of Spokane. We just got into chickens this year. We currently have:
One 1 year old Favaucana we adopted from a family in town.
The rest we raised from chicks and they are about 5 months old.
2 Buff Orpingtons
2 Silver Laced Wyandottes
5 Easter Eggers
1 Black Sexlink
1 Gold Sexlink

And one Buff Orpington that turned out to be a “Bob” instead of a “Blanche”. Anyone need a free rooster? He would make great freezer camp material or rooster as he is BIG & Beautiful. He is just too aggressive with my daughter to stay here. If anyone lives near me and thinks they might want him or want to eat him......let me know.

Welcome to the group!

Hope you find someone to take your rooster

Just sitting outside, talking with a teenage rooster. He's not overly friendly, but not scared or aggressive. He may get more friendly in the next month like many of the silkies he's related to do.

20180719_195021.jpg

I had posted I was taking a break on my profile I was really frustrated by some
no one here though maybe just stay away from the emergency or new folks a awhile

I had posted I was taking a break on my profile I was really frustrated by some
no one here though maybe just stay away from the emergency or new folks a awhile

Sometimes just got to step back. I'm not the most sociable person. I also spent too many years helping run a game guild and forum. I've dealt with my fill of frustrating people. They always make me go scrub the bathroom to vent my frustrations

We have started the conversation about selling everything buy a class a or a huge 5th wheel need 2 bathrooms but they make them now do it while we still can

Hey all my Marans cockerel/rooster almost, is getting a purple comb about from the middle to all the way back is that just his hormones or what? He is eating drinking very active don’t see anything out of the norm other than the comb. I noticed it a little about a week or so ago now it’s the hole back half breathing is fine as well.

Back
Top Bottom