Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hey welcome to the gang here now are all new folks also I am one of the old gals bad girl went to local feed store was out of 12 count cartons so came home with cartons and 4 sex links gave them straight away to my broody silky I have 4 from @Hinotori they are my living breathing alien incubators
omgosh those chicks are so cute!!!!! Thank you for posting back to me, nice to meet people who are near me :)

They are full grown birds that is why A: private coop and a B: private tractor our
three outsides cats will eat them
I have three coops

B935A2C6-09DE-48AA-B143-CBEF195C39E6.jpeg
New olive egger picture doesn’t show really how dark it is. Cream Legbar Roo over black copper Marans hen. I will try to get a picture of her she is a very pretty girl.

I kept another Marans cockerel from the chicks i hatched this winter just for a spare Incase something happens to the one I have. He came from a really dark egg and doesn’t have as much copper on his chest as his dad. So did Randi meet your foot because he was being bad? My big Marans Roo is getting better but I don’t turn my back on him, I’m hoping he goes back to normal after the spring hormones subside.

Back
Top Bottom