Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Yup raining here again.. went out like 7 it was coming down light we do not need to worry about flood of any of that even if the damn broke we are safe
and glad to see new folks here .. My cockerel are to young to think my eggs viable sorry
I have fertile eggs, but mine are all mutts....
Glad you don’t have any flooding near you

I could not even make mutts as with winter they can have libido wane just as hens do with less light .... No ducks here either but that's cuz I will not have them :lau

I have thought about ducks but I don’t want to start domestic ducks mingling with wild ducks down by our creek. But I do think ducks are cute!

I have thought about ducks but I don’t want to start domestic ducks mingling with wild ducks down by our creek. But I do think ducks are cute!
I could not even make mutts as with winter they can have libido wane just as hens do with less light .... No ducks here either but that's cuz I will not have them :lau

Once you get them it’s all over. Mine were already here when I moved here. It was too late, I’m hooked!

See I have lived on Lake as an adult .. We had natural ponds growing up that had them we had duck dinner Dad said that's what they are for I am product of my raising I could not handle the smell or the mess

Back
Top Bottom