Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Oh my! That's heartbreaking! Please post this in the ER forum so you get the attention of experts before you lose any more! Or possibly in the Hatching forum.
Had a poopy but that did the fade away and cleaned its but 2 times a day bc it woukdnt
I am so sorry you have had such issues sounds like high humidity
Drowning in goop in Hatcher when break open and GOOP DRIES AROUND BEAK. Humid is 45%

Had a poopy but that did the fade away and cleaned its but 2 times a day bc it woukdnt

Drowning in goop in Hatcher when break open and GOOP DRIES AROUND BEAK. Humid is 45%
I am so sorry about all the trouble you are having!!! I having done a lot of hatching, so I'm no real help here. Some people actually help the chicks come out when they are shrink wrapped. I've heard of putting coconut oil on the membrane, or a tiny bit of water.

I saw the chick with the deformed feet. I have seen people make "boots" for such problems. Sprattle legs can be fixed too. I've not had to do this, but you can make a search in the forums for those terms.

I agree with Kiki in your other thread that you should never get eggs from that source again. It seems like there is a problem in the chicken line. Maybe sibling breeding or something.

This is a terrible first experience with hatching, as was my first and only one. I have heard it can be fun, rewarding and even addictive. Not for me. I've decided to raise a couple cockerels and let my hens do the work from here on out.

I hope some of your chicks make it.

X2! I’m so sorry! I would have cried too!
Just u know when I have
I am so sorry about all the trouble you are having!!! I having done a lot of hatching, so I'm no real help here. Some people actually help the chicks come out when they are shrink wrapped. I've heard of putting coconut oil on the membrane, or a tiny bit of water.

I saw the chick with the deformed feet. I have seen people make "boots" for such problems. Sprattle legs can be fixed too. I've not had to do this, but you can make a search in the forums for those terms.

I agree with Kiki in your other thread that you should never get eggs from that source again. It seems like there is a problem in the chicken line. Maybe sibling breeding or something.

This is a terrible first experience with hatching, as was my first and only one. I have heard it can be fun, rewarding and even addictive. Not for me. I've decided to raise a couple cockerels and let my hens do the work from here on out.

You all dont seem to understand this is all the sudden. This is my flock. Rest of line is fine. This is some them I could pic. Camera junk and another storm starting.
15804320883993822525670743320248.jpg

Just u know when I have

You all dont seem to understand this is all the sudden. This is my flock. Rest of line is fine. This is some them I could pic. Camera junk and another storm starting.View attachment 2014924
I suck at forum and my phones buggy missed the post this was spossed to be on sry everthings going wrong I cant do this forum thread crap. I need simple normal

I tried to strattle fix but need be careful bc it suffocated feet for 2hr b4 I came back. Its the one in pic. I baby the shit out of it so it gets hand water hand fed hand petted and observe so no bully smother happens for rhe last day.

Back
Top Bottom