Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Just u know when I have

You all dont seem to understand this is all the sudden. This is my flock. Rest of line is fine. This is some them I could pic. Camera junk and another storm starting.View attachment 2014924

Let me see if I can help please your birds look fine sex links and a rode island red ?
It is just the incubation right you possibly can save the ones you where so desperate for dry them keep them 85 degrees the first few weeks a heating pad, bend hardwire like a big u lay the heating pad over it then the birds can go under it or come out if their to warm a little dish of water put marbles or rocks in so they wont drown.. We are having allot rain here also

Let me see if I can help please your birds look fine sex links and a rode island red ?
It is just the incubation right you possibly can save the ones you where so desperate for dry them keep them 85 degrees the first few weeks a heating pad, bend hardwire like a big u lay the heating pad over it then the birds can go under it or come out if their to warm a little dish of water put marbles or rocks in so they wont drown.. We are having allot rain here also
Bardrock however u spell. And no not the issue ty though. I got suggested to threads and multi threads compounded my problems to temper. Now all info is mixed and nothings clear. One guy seems to get it happened since storm and etc variables. Everyone is trying to help and figure the help I need but I'm posting replying and its missing the right spot. Now too spread out and frustrated is my issue

can you take photos of your incubator inside and outside please
Kinda. My phone only take pic from screen side and what am I looking for. Outside is already in a post
20200130_201431.jpg
20200130_201431.jpg
20200130_201431.jpg
20200130_142031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom